Advance Diploma in Interior Design (3 Years)
Have you ever looked at someone’s house and visualized how it could be redecorated to appear much more pleasing to the eye? Here’s your chance to do exactly that! Put your taste to good use and polish your skills further with our 3-year Advance Diploma in Interior Design course.
Do you have a flair for design, an eye for detail, good time management and coordination skills? Do you enjoy the process of decorating your space by choosing wall paint colors, curtains, carpets or furniture? If you are looking for a program that imparts specialized and detailed study in the field of interior decoration or planning to pursue a career in the highly competitive and rewarding world of interior decoration, then this program is for you.
The full time 3-Years Advance Diploma in Interior Design is for any creative individual who wants to transform the space we live in order to create a productive, inspiring, safer and inclusive environment around us enabling us to live, work, perform more optimally with comfort, convenience and respect. The program at JD Institute of Fashion Technology help them achieve their ‘spatial’ dream and turn it into a reality by offering them the latest industry oriented curriculum, research materials, most in-demand knowledge of software, training them in cutting age design, lighting, selection of furnishing materials, cultural significance of various era and regions in an eco-friendly, sustainable way. The program is further supplemented by multidisciplinary collaborations, international student exchange and cultural experimentation to prepare the ever changing world of Interior Design.
- The interdisciplinary module focuses on methodological and technical approach.
- Equips the learner with an understanding of various interior styles.
- JD gives best Interior Design ideaswhich helps the student to understand furnishings and materials and also helps them to get acquainted with the art and science of creating harmony with colors, textures and patterns.
- The 3-year Advance Diploma Program in Interior Designhelps students to gain comprehensive knowledge in the field of interior design via the study of various elements of architecture, material sourcing, lighting and decorations, soft furnishings, lifestyle and cultural preferences etc.
- The Students who chooses Interior Design Courses, will understand the constantly evolving landscape of interior design by keeping in mind the varying tastes and preferences of different demographics and cultures.
- The program provides students with a platform to fully develop their latent creative skills and express their view.
- The students are encouraged to develop creative, artistic, individual and imaginative approach towards Interior Design and Decoration.
- Regular industry interaction with experts and opportunity to participate in exhibitions and workshops helps in acquiring in-depth knowledge of the field.
- Students will showcase their design skills in the projects as a part of their final submission.
- The students will be able to conceptualize and design interiors for residences, retails, hotels, offices, museums, and public spaces, including entertainment spaces. The student can find gainful employment in diverse industries while serving as interior designers, event designers/consultants, freelance designers, space planners, visualizer, set designer, and interior decorator.
- The learner will understand the synergy created between an individual and his/her living space. They will be able to create functional concepts that will enhance the visual appeal and the comfort of the space.
Advance Diploma Program in Interior design, will help you gain an insight and expertise in the field of interior design. You could be employed by architectural firms, hotels, builders, town planning bureaus, private consultancies, hospitals, government Public Works Department, museums, studios, theatres, and stores. One can also work as a freelance design consultant, residential interior designer, exhibition designer, just to name a few.
Interior Design – Basic Design and Space Planning
Building Materials and Methods of Construction – I
Basic Structure I
Technical Representation of Drawing I
Basics of Computer Application – Auto CAD
History - Cultural Anthropology
Color Workshop and Color Science I
Interior Design – Commercial Space
Technical Representation of Drawing II
Building Materials and Methods of Construction II
Basic Structure II
Interior Services I
Computer Design I
History II – Arts and Crafts Movement
Interior Design III
Basic Structure III
History III – History & Theory of Design
Computer Design II
Interior Services II
Interior Expression Technology